Belt clip case that might fit a bionic with a otter box cover.

toadfish

Reaction score
I am out and about all the time. The otter box case is great but the belt clip is the worst.

AndyMcDroid

Reaction score
My complaints about the belt clip are that it comes off the belt too easily, and the locking mechanism that allows it to be used as a kick stand also causes it to lock in an open position when the phone/holster is pulled away from your body, which leads to the first problem. I think it was a big mistake to attempt making the belt clip serve multiple purposes, as this diminished its usefulness as a belt clip.

OP
toadfish

toadfish

Reaction score
Everything andy said is spot on. It just does not fell right. Number of time just getting in to the car the thing falls off. I even with to the Verizon store to see if any other cases would fit. No luck. Maybe a GPS belt case would work. Good luck Johnny with your case the phone cover is awesome. Even big and all still awesome Belt clip cast -5 star from this dude...

chuck54

Reaction score
I have a quick question on the otterbox for Bionic...

Does the Otterbox fit the Extended battery AND the stock Battery? I guess is it fits the extended, it wold fit the standard battery anywy....

DoctorV

Reaction score
chuck54;[URL="tel:2134577" said:
2134577[/URL]]I have a quick question on the otterbox for Bionic...

Does the Otterbox fit the Extended battery AND the stock Battery? I guess is it fits the extended, it wold fit the standard battery anywy....

I hae the Otterbox Commuter case and the extented battery does not fit in it. There was a topic a long time ago of someone that took a dremel tool to the back cover and made a hole so the extended battery could stick out. It looked pretty ghetto but it worked.