Belated New Member Post!

Hyposprayer

Reaction score
I just realized I never posted here. Anywho, I'm a gal working basically as an IT help desk at a church. Because most of my work depends on if we have computers to build, parts, or just people who are complaining about their computer being slow. Therefore, I have quite a bit of time on my hands on my work days and so I found that playing with my phone and learning more about the Android OS is helping to fill the time in between OS installs and virus scans.

Hands down, my Eris is probably the best phone I've ever had. I honestly didn't expect much from the Android OS but was pleasantly surprised at how smooth it was, as well as the abundance of free apps on the market. I gave my upgrade from last month to my mother and therefore don't have an opportunity to upgrade until August. To make things seem fresh, I rooted my phone which brought on a whole new experience and made my little Eris feel like a whole new phone.

I'm someone who likes to mess with things and see what I can make them do. If a computer gets infected with a virus, I see it as a challenge. I'm just careful to back everything up. This is pretty much how I'm tackling Android right now. When August rolls around I'll be investing in another Verizon Android phone. This time I'm determined to get something with a slideout keyboard. Been eying the HTC Merge and especially the Sony Xperia Pro. Mmm...HD...

mamawm

Reaction score
Welcome to the forms, looking forward to seeing you over in the eris forum.

Sent from my Eris using DroidForums App