Bekit's or P3droid's Kernals?

ethanhunt123

Reaction score
Installed 1.0 ULV with BB 1.2. Seems to run just fine running robodefense and setcpu stress. Thanks! I know running at ULV is supposed to have lower temps, but it also increase batt life?

Edit. so far chevy ulv > p3 > bekit

SStratman

Reaction score
And with all the different kernels (chevy, p3, bekit, and jdlfg) I can still stick with sprecovery for flashing, correct?

OP
xXbrick84Xx

xXbrick84Xx

Reaction score
And with all the different kernels (chevy, p3, bekit, and jdlfg) I can still stick with sprecovery for flashing, correct?

I've tried all those kernels except chevy's, and I've always used SPrecovery. So yes, you can.

OP
xXbrick84Xx

xXbrick84Xx

Reaction score

I've tried all those kernels except chevy's, and I've always used SPrecovery. So yes, you can.

and which kernels do you like the most?

I'm currently using the jdlfg 1000mhz kernel with no issues. I'd say try them all for yourself and see which one you like best. P3droid's are great too.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Chevys new ULV kernels are rockin so far! (i was a bekits 1200 SV man)

ethanhunt123

Reaction score

Phxphenom

Reaction score
It just seems to me that the best set up is Pete's 1.2ghz LV kernal...I cocnsistently get 9.6 Mflops scores (using Linpack) with no FCs and my battery usage is fine.....I don't mind trying other ones but I really doubt I am going to find much better....

Marc

OP
xXbrick84Xx

xXbrick84Xx

Reaction score
It just seems to me that the best set up is Pete's 1.2ghz LV kernal...I cocnsistently get 9.6 Mflops scores (using Linpack) with no FCs and my battery usage is fine.....I don't mind trying other ones but I really doubt I am going to find much better....

Marc

How's the temperatures with that kernel??