Beautiful Widgets or Weather Donate?

conazo

Reaction score
I need everyone's opinion on which of the 2 is better looking and smoother, beautiful widgets or weather donate, im trying to purchase the best one. as i really like the big clock with weather, which one is more accurate and gives you instant weather? p

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Beautiful Widgets is the best bet.

There have been reported issues with Weather Widget not keeping accurate time.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've had both and definitely prefer beautiful widgets. The weather widget does offer the benefit of adding skins to change how it looks, but I prefered the stock look on both apps anyway.

androidmike

Reaction score
Beautiful Widgets hands down. In the 2 weeks I've owned both I've sent emails to each developer regarding bugs, questions, and suggestions. So far, BW has been updated 4-6 times and I've received a good 10 to 20 replies from the developr as we talk back and forth.

Weather Widget Donate....0 updates and 0 responses.

Not to mention, the weather animations recently added to Beautiful Widgets are much nice than weather widgets donate.

Lafond

Reaction score
Beautiful Widgets was the first paid app I downloaded. Since I did, there have been like 5 updates with them constantly adding features and fixing bugs. Great support there. My only complaint is that I would like to adjust the transparancy of the clock. Nothing major though.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Beautiful Widgets is the only Ap I have paid for so far, and I find it well worth the money too. And as stated above, is is VERY accurate, better than the built in weather ap that came with the phone for the home dock.

jimboman

Reaction score
Would love to see beautiful widgets include the date as part of the clock animation.

OP
C

conazo

Reaction score
Thanks Everyone for your support and opinion, Im defenetely going with Beautiful Widgets.