Beautiful Widgets Battery Drain & Widget Problem

zfly9

Reaction score
Hey I am using Beautiful Widgets for the small home widget.

To be honest, I was "borrowing" the product for a while and never had a problem. Ever since I bought it, my batter drains like crazy and I get "problem loading widget" a lot.

Now, I also upgraded to 2.2 around the same time, and I've heard about the facebook drain, but facebook doesn't show in my battery usage screen, while Beautiful Widgets is the 1st item (well first application) and is using 16%!

Any suggestions?

PS: The unlock animations isn't on.

brando56894

Reaction score
16% isnt that bad, the associated changes may be because the paid version is constantly updated while your "borrowed" version was never updated. Maybe the author included new features that are more battery intensive. I havent had problems with it at all.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
I am using both BW Widget and BW LiveWallpaper and BW is only at 2% in my usage list. Try uninstalling and re-installing BW. That sometimes helps. If not try a battery pull. Good Luck!

OP
Z

zfly9

Reaction score
I am using both BW Widget and BW LiveWallpaper and BW is only at 2% in my usage list. Try uninstalling and re-installing BW. That sometimes helps. If not try a battery pull. Good Luck!

Cool i'll try that thanks...

Well, i'll try that when I am able to get to my phone charger, haha.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
The part about using stolen software was not needed......

OP
Z

zfly9

Reaction score
The part about using stolen software was not needed......

Actually if you read the first response, it was..

I wouldn't say it just to get a reaction, I said it because it was a necessary detail.. Beacause it wasn't able to be updated and I've had an old version for so long..

OP
Z

zfly9

Reaction score

This didn't work...

If I restart LauncherPro Plus, it comes back, but then it dissapears and give me "Problem Loading Widget" again...

Any ideas?