bb v0.3 screwed my phone

GirLuvsDroid

Reaction score
ok a little bit of a catchy title, but i need to get this thing up and running asap.

came from the first froyo rom he put out. i downloaded from rom manager. made a back up but did not wipe due to the release thread. as soon as the download completed it said it would boot into clockwork recovery. All it did was loop at the m logo for like 20 minutes. Sooo, i pulled the battery and did a power and 'x' figuring i will just restore to my backup. But all it does is stay at the m logo as I hold x. Not really sure whats going on here... Thoughts anyone?

It's a ClockworkMod recovery issue, not a BB issue. Try pulling the battery and then just starting up as normal, then when you get back in, go to ROM Manager and flash alternate recovery (at the bottom of the app), then flash Clockwork again. I'll note that I'm refusing to "upgrade" to version 2.0.1.3 of clockwork because even using the flash alternate recovery method, I got no love. So, what you might want to do is flash alternate recovery, then go to "All ClockworkMod Recoveries" and use 2.0.1.2, which has worked well for me.

OP
R

rawburt

Reaction score
thanks for the response, i think it was actually a low battery issue... long day. this thread can be locked