BB Updater Question:

yankees2009

Reaction score
Hey Guys so I have BBUpdate on my phone with the BBV0.2.1 FRF57 and when I try to go to Themes under BBUpdater is says: No theme updated server configured. If you want to use themes updates, go to settings and configure a Update-Server?!? Any suggestions?

wricks

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Try this:
BBUpdater>themes>menu>check now

An update just came out and the themes section is now populated.

craighwk

Reaction score
It added Dark Edge and Steel Beast from what I can see. Still hoping Luna makes its way in there soon!

Reaction score
Version 0.5.1 release: Enables experimental roms and themes to be displayed automatically for new users. If you were having trouble viewing froyo themes either uninstall and reinstall with the newest version or go to your bbupdater (root of sd)>data and delete the files in it. and then follow the instructions in the .5 release to update the featured theme servers below Version .5 release Themes tab actually functions now. To use the themes tab go to configuration>Theme Update Settings>Manage Theme Servers> Servers> Press the Menu Button and press Update Featured Theme Servers and then go back to the theme tab and check for updates Edit: Community Ported themes will be listed as experimental so you will have to set your settings accordingly to view them EDIT: Froyo roms now have themes. They are listed as experimental so you will have to adjust your settings accordingly f you dont see a theme you like that you know works post a link to it and I will add it

Have you tried that from the first post in the release thread? And there aren't many themes for froyo in it yet I'm going to be adding more today now that I've got the majority of v1.1 themes added

Last edited:
OP
Y

yankees2009

Reaction score
could you give me a link for the newest version of it please? Thanks!!!

Reaction score
could you give me a link for the newest version of it please? Thanks!!!
The latest version is in the market 0.5.1.
The updates theyre talking about are from when I edited the file that the theme part checks to see if there is updates. updating the app doesnt update the list of themes

OP
Y

yankees2009

Reaction score
I think I got it is the latest theme the Fabolous_NexTheme_BB.Zip???? Cause Im downloading that now. Also is there Any DarkEdge out for BB yet? Because I love darkedge but I don't think that it is out for 2.2 yet :-(

Reaction score
I think I got it is the latest theme the Fabolous_NexTheme_BB.Zip???? Cause Im downloading that now. Also is there Any DarkEdge out for BB yet? Because I love darkedge but I don't think that it is out for 2.2 yet :-(
not that i know of. but ill be adding more froyo themes tonight so if i find any darkedge themes for it they'll be there if not they wont.

Reaction score
I will man, after I install Nexus how to I apply it lol?
clockwork>reboot to recovery>install zip from sdcard>choose zip from sdcard> navigate to bbupdater>updates and select fabolous_nextheme_bb02.zip

sprecovery: use a file manager tool (such as astro file manager) go to the bbupdater folder and then updates folder rename fabolous_nextheme_bb02.zip to update.zip and then copy it from that folder to the root of your sd card reboot and install as an update.zip

OP
Y

yankees2009

Reaction score
great why wont my phone ever go in to ****i*g recovery!!!!!!!