BB on rom manager now??

jrl9851

Reaction score
I'm currently running ultimate Droid, but want to go back to bugless beast. I noticed Its in rom manager now. Will new updates be there from now on? Having any of you had any problems downloading it from RM?

Also, I noticed there is a baseband update. Do I install bb 0.9 first then do the baseband update?

Sitruss

Reaction score
I had no problems with moving to BB 0.9 through ROM Manager. Also, I installed the baseband update after the ROM, and it worked without any problems.

goinskiing

Reaction score
I flashed to 2.0.1 using the sbf approach, rooted using the update.zip, downloaded rom manager premium, flashed clockworks, made a nandroid backup, and downloaded BB 0.9 and after the install it's stuck in a droid eye and droid screen loop. I can flash back to 2.0.1 using the nandroid backup. I also tried the same with UD 9 and had the same issues. Do I have to do a clean wipe in order to avoid this before I try the install of the rom or are others having similar issues, if so, how can i fix this? Thanks!

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Also, I noticed there is a baseband update. Do I install bb 0.9 first then do the baseband update?

No, you can do the baseband update anytime. Pete has included it as an option in the BB section of ROM Manager.

bradl3y

Reaction score
sorry to be a total noob but what is baseband?