BB launcher?

issues636

Reaction score
right now the launcher has phone/browser in it. can i add more/change those? or do i need to download another launcher in order to change those. i've tried dragging to it, holding those, looking through settings, can't find a spot to change them.

jasondeg

Reaction score
right now the launcher has phone/browser in it. can i add more/change those? or do i need to download another launcher in order to change those. i've tried dragging to it, holding those, looking through settings, can't find a spot to change them.

I don't think you can. I use LauncherPro, it's an excellent Launcher, much faster than the default launcher and free. You can choose how many home screens, up to 9 I believe. Plus it has four icons at the bottom that you can edit and choose which you want down there. Enjoy, it runs extremely smooth

OP
issues636

issues636

Reaction score

I don't think you can. I use LauncherPro, it's an excellent Launcher, much faster than the default launcher and free. You can choose how many home screens, up to 9 I believe. Plus it has four icons at the bottom that you can edit and choose which you want down there. Enjoy, it runs extremely smooth

alright, i'll give that a shot, thanks. just rooted for the first time tonight, so i'm pretty much still getting used to what these ROMs can do and can't do. i wasn't sure if since i was rooted, i could just edit the launcher already there somehow, instead of downloading a new one.

mcinvaille

Reaction score
Mine allowed me to drag icons to the quick launch bar. I changed from the default dialer to dialer one and from default browser to gmail.