BB .4 and Baseband Question

maslan

Reaction score
Is there anybody out there that did NOT update the baseband when upgrading to BB .4? Just curious if anybody left the baseband alone with what Verizon has officially released instead of updating to Pete's? What version is the last official one out?

Thanks.

mej284

Reaction score
I am still running baseband c_01_3E.01P

I have found that to be the best for me where I live. I rarely lose 3G and with very few lost calls. But I do live in the country.

Hogmeister

Reaction score

I have found that to be the best for me where I live. I rarely lose 3G and with very few lost calls. But I do live in the country.

out of curiosity do you know where i can download that? i'm lookin to downgrade from the latest baseband, i've had some not so good results with it either.

thanks if you do, if not thats ok too

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
do you know where i can download that? i'm lookin to downgrade from the latest baseband

P.M. me your email and I will get all three basebands to you, and you can pick which one works best for you.

I am having trouble uploading to this site or I would post them

Last edited:

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score

The same is true for me as well. The latest baseband was the the worst by far with no 3g connectivity at all. :icon_evil:

EM0112

Reaction score
i've got the same problem can someone shot me a link to the basebands so i could find the one that works for me? i found the thread but i cannot download them do to i'm at me work computer. Thanks