BB 0.6.2 - Change Shortcuts on the bottom bar

bsdubois00

Reaction score
How do you change the short cut on the bottom menu bar - I never use google talk and would prefer my Message shortcut here

Thanks

jcwilliams

Reaction score
Are you using the stock launcher or another one?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

fucco

Reaction score
already asked cant be done... download launcherpro u can do whatever u want then

jcwilliams

Reaction score
Yea I didn't know if it could be done in stock launcher but I use lpp and you can change just about anything with it.

jcwilliams

Reaction score
Yea its awesome. The best one out if you ask me. Been using it for a long time. Good luck.

netspirit

Reaction score
I think it can be done, because I acciedently did it! I somehow ended up with Accuweather on my shortcut bar instead of contacts and for the life of me I can't figure out how to get contacts BACK on the short cut launcher. And I have DroidX, Gingerbread, stock. Help!

webeougher

Reaction score
In the very-briefly released BB 0.6 nightly build that Pete released as a reward for his Twitter followers, it was possible. That was the only build of BB 0.6 that supported it, however, and it's no longer available for download. I have it, but I won't share it because Pete has asked that all downloads go directly through him/his site(s) so that he is able to better track them. Maybe if enough people ask for it (make a poll on here or something), he'll re-release it.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
GO Launcher is quality, too. Download them both and see which one you like.