BB 0.4 - Smoked glass - Round Battery?

Coots

Reaction score
Anyone know if the round battery will work on 0.4? I had it running on 1.0... not sure if it's been put out for 0.4 yet. Thanks in advance...

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you are refering to the battery icon.png's, then yes it will work, but the installation process will be different from before. If you used MM or the update.zip method on 2.1 it wouldn't work on the 2.2 build, unless someone rewrites it for you. Your best bet would be to pull your framework-res.apk and add the .png's manually and push your framework back into the system

alm0614

Reaction score
Anyone know if the round battery will work on 0.4? I had it running on 1.0... not sure if it's been put out for 0.4 yet. Thanks in advance...

if you can wait till tonight, I will post a smoked glass with the round battery in the form of an update.zip

what color battery icon were you looking for? the one i use is green for 100-80-60 then orange for 40 yellow for 20 and red for 10

there are a lot of other colors so just lemme know what you want and ill have an update.zip for you tonight

Retrokid223

Reaction score

if you can wait till tonight, I will post a smoked glass with the round battery in the form of an update.zip

what color battery icon were you looking for? the one i use is green for 100-80-60 then orange for 40 yellow for 20 and red for 10

there are a lot of other colors so just lemme know what you want and ill have an update.zip for you tonight

please post this tonight i will be waiting :)

alm0614

Reaction score
Will do.. I'll post all the colors I have. Should be around 6pm EST

OP
C

Coots

Reaction score
Will do.. I'll post all the colors I have. Should be around 6pm EST

Awesome, I am not picky, I just like the round battery icon better than the stock one.

alm0614

Reaction score
he wanted the round battery, i have it on my computer at home.. i just cant get it while im here at work. ill post it soon

alm0614

Reaction score
Here is SG with Round battery in different colors. The choices are Red, Green, White, Blue, and then one that is green for 100-80-60 orange for 40-20 and red for 10

Round Battery Themes

PM me if you wanna donate, we are no longer allowed donate links in our sig

install via update.zip

PLEASE MAKE A BACKUP FIRST, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE

Enjoy ;)

alm0614

Reaction score
Please post screenshots if you are using these.. thank you, i would i just dont have enough time tonight

bmxriderjack

Reaction score
is this the whole smoked glass theme with the battery icon or is it just the battery icon?

bmxriderjack

Reaction score
lame,
well can i just install this over my current smoked theme without getting any lag or anything?
and if not, is there an update.zip method for just changing the battery?