BB 0.4 or ss4.6

brandar711

Reaction score
First off I wanna say that both of these are awsome and I am not hating on either of them!!!

I have ran both of these before I am just looking for some thoughts on them from other people.

If you have an opinion on one of these plz voice your opinion but only for the one you support. plz dont put down either of these as I think we can gain great knowleade by compairing the great things these 2 roms provide us with....I am very intrested in what people have to say (positivly) about these roms so lets hear it!?!?

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
why dont u make a backup then try them both out?

OP
B

brandar711

Reaction score
I have I am just interested in what people have to say about there favorite or what they think makes one of these great....so im just woundering really

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
well if u want opinion.

I used BB for a long time (when I had a droid) and never really had problems with it

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score

I am not trying to be disrespectful here, but in my honest opinion its replys like this that make me fustrated sometimes. (This is not a flame, more like an observation) It is not answering the question asked, and its a statement that basically means figure it out yourself. I am fairly sure the the op knows that trying them both out is an option. I am also almost possitive he said he already tried them out.... andI go into the forums to find opinions all the time, simply telling someone that they can figure it out themself really helps no one. If someone doesn't want to give an opinion then they shouldnt give it, they shouldn't reply either. Even though, my general thought on opinion type threads is somehow it usually turns into a thread of who uses what, instead oftelling about the thing.

To answer the op, I go with bb .4 because for me it seems flawless. (Bugless indeed lol, true to the name) I use my phone for several things and bb just seems to be fastest, and least needy of roms. I have not tried ss but I have heard jrummy kicks a$$. :) I haven't tried the rom out cuz my bb is perfect and I don't really want to tinker with it for awhile.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

I am not trying to be disrespectful here, but in my honest opinion its replys like this that make me fustrated sometimes. (This is not a flame, more like an observation) It is not answering the question asked, and its a statement that basically means figure it out yourself. I am fairly sure the the op knows that trying them both out is an option. I am also almost possitive he said he already tried them out.... andI go into the forums to find opinions all the time, simply telling someone that they can figure it out themself really helps no one. If someone doesn't want to give an opinion then they shouldnt give it, they shouldn't reply either. Even though, my general thought on opinion type threads is somehow it usually turns into a thread of who uses what, instead oftelling about the thing.

To answer the op, I go with bb .4 because for me it seems flawless. (Bugless indeed lol, true to the name) I use my phone for several things and bb just seems to be fastest, and least needy of roms. I have not tried ss but I have heard jrummy kicks a$$. :) I haven't tried the rom out cuz my bb is perfect and I don't really want to tinker with it for awhile.

Ok well if youve read as many threads about this stuff (ive had my droid rooted before christmas) youd figure out one thing: every phone is different in the fact that people will get different results using the same ROM. and if you are looking for certain features from a certain rom, then you go into that sticky and read about whats included. BB and SS offer different options and each user will have to decide what is best for them.

but i do agree with you in the fact that it will turn into who uses what, which will accomplish nothing. but hey do whatever pleases you. i did throw out my 0.02 there.

Cassdroid

Reaction score
ive had bb and was happy with it... been stuck on chevy for the last 3 or 4 builds.. reallly happy with ss and always have been... both devs are on it with getting things done and responding to issues but i have to say im a chevy girl!