battery life

Status
Not open for further replies.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I can stay on this forum and MySpace for 2-3 hours and my Droid go completely dead...is this normal?

nwskeptic

Reaction score
My first phone, battery life was terrible. On the morning I traded it back in, I was at 100% at 8 am, and 40% by 10am. I had sent two text messages, read email for about 3 minutes, and left a voice mail. That was it.

My new phone the battery holds a charge much better. It shouldn't go dead in 2 hours from web browsing.

neemo6

Reaction score
Battery life is horrible on this phone, just got a new battery and hope to get better life out of this one.

mikecolorama

Reaction score
i'm happy with my battery. i do have to charge it everynight, but that's would should be expected for a phone like this.

roflcopters

Reaction score
Battery life is horrible on this phone, just got a new battery and hope to get better life out of this one.

How do you figure? I have yet to have my phone die with daily HEAVY texting, moderate internet browsing, phone calls, and games. That's from 10 a.m. until 2 a.m.

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
took my phone off my charger this morning at 6:30 am..
played around A LOT on the internet, Market, GPS, etc....
I just put my phone on the charger at 15% 11:30pm pretty damn good if you ask me.

-=Jason=-

Bamf

Reaction score
haven't had any complaints on the battery until this evening. Went on break and browsed a bit with Dolphin browser, brought up igoogle and a couple other windows with various pages. Went back out about 2 hrs later and the phones completely drained. Guess I better make sure to fully exit the browser before leaving it idle. That and keep a charger in the car!

PhontomF

Reaction score
Battery life is amazing on this phone for me. I unplug it at 7:30am and use it heavily during the day. By 11:00 PM it's usually between 20-30% battery left.

birddroid

Reaction score
I just got mine last night so today will be first experience on batt life but as long as it lasts through the day i do not mind charging every night

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
there are countless battery threads already if you search.

Status
Not open for further replies.