battery lasting very long time

cgrimm9

Reaction score
ok I just might be me. but I figure I tell my story. last night I did my fantasy football draft. it lasted 4 hours. anyways I used a fantasy football app as my cheet sheet. the phone was on for 4 hours straight. I went into setting/applications/devopment and checked keep screen on. anyways of 4 hours of use my phone lost 20% of power. It never lasted that long before that I noticed. Might be just me But someone else check if this works for you.

razortaz18

Reaction score
I usually unplug around 7:30 am. By the time I get home from work I'm normally at 40 or 50% with little to no usage. Just checking email, Facebook and twitter apps. The past two days when I've gotten home I'm still at 90%! The only change I've made is I stopped using K9 mail and started using the stock Gmail client. Now I get real push and amazing battery life! Side note I am using the extended battery.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

rickreno

Reaction score
This is my 2nd phone, tonight it's on 3 days and 4 hours on the first battery charge. It's showing 30% battery. My first X was one of the first ones, I ordered it the night they took orders - I'm guessing they've changed something in the phones they're shipping now.

avt123

Reaction score
My device has been unplugged for 13h 51m 21s and I have 80% battery still. Stock battery.

Lightninrod

Reaction score
Something is wrong with mine then. I unplugged it at about 6:45 AM, used the browser, sent two emails, read some emails, and used a few apps this morning and mine is at 60%. both the stock and the extended battery are going dead at 3-4 PM usually??? No LWP, no Wifi, BT, etc but do have GPS on.