Battery help

sonicfreak360

Reaction score
It seems as if my backlight is using massive battery, can someone help me with this?

Using 75 percent, and it says it used 57235 uAh in 51 minutes. My phone users to last a while, and recently, it's battery life has been cut in half!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

padan

Reaction score
Indeeeed

I too noticed this. I flashed MUIU onto my phone after doing the usual wipes and whatnot. I hopped into my car to go to work the next morning (phone was on charger all night, full charge). Toss my phone onto my car charger, load up pandora and 10 minutes later I was at work and wondering why my battery was at 60%. To add insult to injury, I have the droid 2 extended battery packed into my droid 1. By the end of the day with light usage, my battery was dead. I was pretty shocked. :icon_eek:

illmatic636

Reaction score
I would have been pretty pissed. lol. Yeah, I find that in most Ports of UI's to different devices, you sacrifice battery life. But this was fun to play with for a while. I'm back to UD with Midnight Blue theme. Waiting on a newer Hybrid or MIUI 4.0 with some themes to come out.