Battery charged notification

Naro

Reaction score
Any way to kill the voice announcement "your Droid X battery is charged". That'll wake a guy out of a sound sleep if the phone is in the bedroom.
Why can't I leave the phone on the charger overnight? And how can I shut that notification off?

Thanks

kptphalkon

Reaction score
I can think of downloading titanium backup, its free and you have to be rooted. There should be an internal system app that you can freeze. I am not sure what it could be called for your phone, on the droid 2 global it is called global unplug.

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Add me to the list that has never heard this announcement....:icon_eek:

Are you sure this isnt a part of some other app you have downloaded? I had my X at least 3 weeks before I rooted it, and during that time I never heard the phone tell me my battery was fully charged.

Hell, the charging system turns off when the battery reaches maximum capacity anyway, so it doesnt matter if it stays plugged in anyway...mine does every night from around 12-6 am...

Subbiepops

Reaction score
I agree with everyone above . . . Never gotten any voice notification for my battery being charged.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
N

Naro

Reaction score
My bad !!! I found that function in Battery Booster, and I disabled it! Thanks for the replies. Sorry for the error.

Amazonfemme

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
VS985
My bad !!! I found that function in Battery Booster, and I disabled it! Thanks for the replies. Sorry for the error.

Glad you found it. That announcement scared the living crap out of me and my husband at about 3 o'clock one morning! I had only installed Battery Boost recently, so it didn't take long to figure out which app was causing it.

curiousinva

Reaction score
Wow! This is the first thread that identified this source! Great work. Not your bad at all. How do you disable the notification under Battery Boost. It is not obvious to me.
Again, thanks and my wife thanks you.

AndreDroid

Reaction score
Download Free APP... "BATTERY FULL NOTIFICATION"
All settings are possible....incl. No Sound:biggrin:

Any way to kill the voice announcement "your Droid X battery is charged". That'll wake a guy out of a sound sleep if the phone is in the bedroom.
Why can't I leave the phone on the charger overnight? And how can I shut that notification off?

Thanks