Baseband update

alitke

Reaction score
Ok so I just bought a droid incredible and I rooted last night through a method that did not have me do anything with unrevOKED forever. Now I installed SkyRaider RC3 and need to update the baseband as my GPS does not work.

Can I simply throw unrevOKED forever on the root of the sd and use it or do I need to get rid of SkyRaider or what?

i am completely lost.

OP
A

alitke

Reaction score
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...baseband-update-after-flashing-skyraider.html

Just follow the instructions for S-OFF and then the radio update for those with root.

Radios. The how-to.

Just verify before you do the update that you do NOT have the 2.15 baseband already or you will brick the phone. Settings -> About Phone -> Software

I have 1.xx that is supposedly why the GPS does not work. Thanks for the help. at work and just tried to google it real quick and the two posts I saw said you had to flash back to stock and i was thinking wow that sucks.

Gonna try it as soon as I get home as I really need my GPS will let everyone know how it goes. Scary stuff this Radio thing. Tons of threads about completely bricked incredibles.

doug piston

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Do s-off and flash the radio. Will take you like 15mins.

OP
A

alitke

Reaction score
Finally did it. All is great. Thanks for the help.