Baseball Superstars 2009

gamevil

G
Developer
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Check out our game "Baseball Superstars 2009" on the Android Market if you haven't, and thanks to the ones who already have.

bbs2009_shot_01.gif

bbs2009_shot_02.gif

bbs2009_shot_04.gif

bbs2009_shot_06.gif

Here's a video of the game : [video=youtube;WrbPc67JywA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrbPc67JywA]YouTube - [GAMEVIL] Baseball Superstars 2009[/video]

OTHER GAMES BY GAMEVIL :
PATH OF A WARRIOR, SUPER BOOM BOOM, SKIPPING STONE IQ

Hope you enjoy!

OP
gamevil

gamevil

G
Developer
Reaction score
Btw, here's a link to the game:

13738_188174126731_60786996731_3144234_3690511_s.jpg

kamileon

Reaction score
Downloaded this games a couple of days ago. It rocks and is very addicting!!! Great time killer

Vladimir

Reaction score
its not full screen...or am i the only one running into that issue? love this game, used to play it on my iphone all the time. Runs way faster on the droid!

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yeah , this game does not play in full screen. Please fix this.

Foolish

Reaction score
Gamevil,

Not full screen and how come you haven't given us the 2010 version? The iphone has it.... just curious because it seems a little odd to promote an older game when yoyu have a new version out. Only reason isay is because I owned 2010 for the iphone it was awesome

nate94gt

Reaction score
its not full screen...or am i the only one running into that issue? love this game, used to play it on my iphone all the time. Runs way faster on the droid!
yeah, its not full screen. not THAT big of deal, but it would be nice to be full screen.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I had the 2010 version for the iPhone/iPod Touch. Absolutely LOVED it. I'll purchase this for the Droid as soon as you release 2010 and fullscreen. Until then, I'm staying away.

kamileon

Reaction score
The sound also lags on my Droid. Ill hit the ball and after the play you hear the batting sound. Or the sound will just stop, I have to close the app and restart to get sound back.....PLEASE FIX

OP
gamevil

gamevil

G
Developer
Reaction score
I had the 2010 version for the iPhone/iPod Touch. Absolutely LOVED it. I'll purchase this for the Droid as soon as you release 2010 and fullscreen. Until then, I'm staying away.

Unfortunately, we haven't decided whether to do the 2010 version or not. So even if you will get the 2010 version, you'll probably have to wait months. :(

OP
gamevil

gamevil

G
Developer
Reaction score

The previous Android devices were HVGA, meaning screensize resolution was 320x480. However the Droid's device is not proportionate to that screensize being WVGA, 800x480. Depending on how the developers did the coding, the games on the Droid will either be stretched out to fill up the screen, or only show a black strip on the right side filling up only 720x480, unless the developer submits a separate build. You will notice this across the majority of games that you download from the Android Market.

T6D16C84

Reaction score

Unfortunately, we haven't decided whether to do the 2010 version or not. So even if you will get the 2010 version, you'll probably have to wait months. :(

So, you're telling the iPhone's #1 competitors that you are producing an updated version of this game for iPhone users but probably won't make it for Droid.....not something good to say in a thread in which you are trying to get Droid customers to purchase your app. Not good advertising.

OP
gamevil

gamevil

G
Developer
Reaction score

So, you're telling the iPhone's #1 competitors that you are producing an updated version of this game for iPhone users but probably won't make it for Droid.....not something good to say in a thread in which you are trying to get Droid customers to purchase your app. Not good advertising.

Nice. :) We're committed to the platform, and are doing additional games for the DROID.

You wouldn't us to create another baseball game over creating a whole new game, right? Baseball Superstars is the best selling baseball game on the Android Market, and instead of creating another baseball first, we're trying to create the best selling role-playing game for you now.

Just a matter of priorities. We'll do our best to roll out more games on the Android asap.

OP
gamevil

gamevil

G
Developer
Reaction score
The sound also lags on my Droid. Ill hit the ball and after the play you hear the batting sound. Or the sound will just stop, I have to close the app and restart to get sound back.....PLEASE FIX

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with the game.

If possible, can you take a video of it and send it to [email protected]?

It would help a lot, since we're not able to see it on our device.