Banned IP? Sent email.. no response.

someone

Reaction score
I browse these forums at work which happens to be a pretty huge organization which may mean multiple connections come from the same IP address. For some reason I can connect in the morning then once in a while it will say my IP has been banned by the administrator. I sent in an email but did not get any response.

Please check the IP's associated with my account and fix it, I really enjoy the forum. :)

thanks!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I browse these forums at work which happens to be a pretty huge organization which may mean multiple connections come from the same IP address. For some reason I can connect in the morning then once in a while it will say my IP has been banned by the administrator. I sent in an email but did not get any response.

Please check the IP's associated with my account and fix it, I really enjoy the forum. :)

thanks!

Hi, someone, it happens once in a while. Try this: Just log out, delete all your cookies, history, and temporary internet files. Close out the browser, reload the browser and log back in. You should be good to go.

OP
S

someone

Reaction score

thanks!

Hi, someone, it happens once in a while. Try this: Just log out, delete all your cookies, history, and temporary internet files. Close out the browser, reload the browser and log back in. You should be good to go.

Happens to a coworker of mine as well.. I don't see how any of that could affect an "IP" ban.

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It should be all fixed for ya now!

thanks!

OP
S

someone

Reaction score
It should be all fixed for ya now!

thanks!

Awesome thanks! :) It works now. Any idea what the issue was?