Back out of browser?

blaqlak

Reaction score
Greetings all,

I'm a Droid 2 newby and had a question about the browser. I'm coming from a familiarity with Blackberry browsers. On the BB I could hold down the back button (while several pages into the browser) and it would back me out completely. The next time I clicked the browser icon = homepage. Is there a way to perform this on the Droid 2? It seems I have to tap and tap the back button multiple times to get back to home page.

Thanks

Last edited:
OP
B

blaqlak

Reaction score
Yes, but just pressing the home button doesn't close the browser. So, as soon as I click on the "browser icon" it takes me back to the page I left off on, not my home page.

Troops2990

Reaction score
Whenever in doubt press the "menu" softkey and see if there is an option to "quit" or "exit", kinda hard to help you better since i don't know what browser your using, i use dolphin HD and this works good for me.

Bob Dammit

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Book mark your home page through your browser. Go to your home screen, long press, shortcuts, bookmarks, and pick your home page bookmark. Now, use your newly created bookmark to access your browser at your home page every time!

On a side note, it does suck that theres no easier way (that I have found) to do it. Id rather the browser always opening to my home page.

5.0Trunk

Reaction score
This is what I do.

This is what I do. In the browser, select the menu key, select windows, and touch the minus icon beside each window. You will always have you home page window there. Hope this helps.