Back of driod gets super hot

you must have one of the radios, or a widget that is constantly refreshing and that is causing the power drain.

Mine was doing this and was one of the reason I got an exchange. It was a 39/09 build date and my new one does not heat up near as much and is a 40/09. Try to exchange?

Mine was doing this and was one of the reason I got an exchange. It was a 39/09 build date and my new one does not heat up near as much and is a 40/09. Try to exchange?

39/09 here and zero problems....

Mine get's hot too as long as i use it, how can i make sure if it needs exchange or not ?

I was having this problem. Get an App Killer. I was surprised how many APPs were running I didn't know of.

Get an App Killer. I was surprised how many APPs were running I didn't know of.

Do some research, They cause more problems that they are worth

mine gets alittle warm were the camera lens is located, im guessing that is where the cpu is located?

Anyways guys we have a mini laptop in this cellphone what do you expect?

mine gets warm when I do things that use lots of data (streaming radio) or graphics (snes emulator). If it gets really hot doing normal stuff (browsing or checking email) - I'd keep an eye on it, otherwise...yes - a mini computer...one that gets hot when you push it.

as far as app killers? I uninstalled based on rec's here (see the linked thread), and my droid is more stable for it. my .02

Back