B-boy: Theme Release- " Frost Byte" (MetaMorph)

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
hmm.. well you can try the update.zip.. I had a tester runnig 6.1.2 and it worked but last week someone on another site said MURDER wasn't working on that version... or, you can stay how ya are. I just started this thread when I first got framework and Settings finished and didn't understand how to make an update.zip yet.. since then I have 5 more themes out and finished frostbyte, even made it look better.... but anyway, thanks for rockin my stuff man...:D

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
hmm.. well you can try the update.zip.. I had a tester runnig 6.1.2 and it worked but last week someone on another site said MURDER wasn't working on that version... or, you can stay how ya are.
I had my own icons and xml edits and didnt want to loose them so your Frost Byte settings added to it nicely. I havent tried Murder, but its seems that 6.1.2 doesnt like your Custom Pulldowns morphs. I've made MM's for some people that worked on thier phones, but would give many fc's on mine. I guess CM is funny like that.
thanks for rockin my stuff man...:D
Great work. Worthy of a donation link.

OP
B-boy™

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
On cm and ud, they have a "custom" setting in their settings. If the user switches that, it usually applies.. might have to reboot tho. I had some complaints that they didn't take after cm added the controls in the pulldown so I flashed 6.1 and they all worked fine, I just had to change that setting... but 6.1.2 and 6.1. are basically the same so I don't know why some themes don't just transfer over... oh well tho.. and yeah I have 6 themes out... mainly for UD 2.5 on D1 and Dinc but 4 of them are on cm also... thanks for the compliments, though. I appreciate it much....