Awesome Deal On Amazon Wireless

JayCizzo

Reaction score
My wife likes my Moto Droid and was wanting to get one. I took her to a Verizon store today to play with some phones and she ended up liking the Eris better. She's elligible for an upgrade and the store rep was trying to get us to buy it there for $80 after mail-in rebate. I had already found an unbeatable deal at Amazon Wireless though for $.01.

AmazonWireless: HTC DROID Eris Android Phone (Verizon Wireless)

Just placed the order. Wonder if she'll let me root it? LOL

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My wife likes my Moto Droid and was wanting to get one. I took her to a Verizon store today to play with some phones and she ended up liking the Eris better. She's elligible for an upgrade and the store rep was trying to get us to buy it there for $80 after mail-in rebate. I had already found an unbeatable deal at Amazon Wireless though for $.01.

Did you know you can get a Moto Droid for 19.95 through Amazon?

OP
JayCizzo

JayCizzo

Reaction score

Did you know you can get a Moto Droid for 19.95 through Amazon?

Yes, but it's $69.99 for an upgrade to an existing line. Plus the wife didn't want a Droid and the wife gets what she wants, LOL. She's upgrading from a Voyager and has never owned a smart phone so this will be a huge upgrade for her either way.

Last edited:

khelek

Reaction score

It kinda sucks, though, you overpaid. Wirefly has 'em for free with upgrade ;)

Edit: Free, with a bluetooth headset!

Welcome to our Wireless World

Last edited:
OP
JayCizzo

JayCizzo

Reaction score

It kinda sucks, though, you overpaid. Wirefly has 'em for free with upgrade ;)

Edit: Free, with a bluetooth headset!

Welcome to our Wireless World

Not concerned with the bluetooth as my wife and I don't use them but that's $.01 down the drain. You think it's to late to cancel my order and get a refund? :D