AVI player?

tu3218

Reaction score
Does anyone know where if there is a AVI player out there? I remember seeing some Rockon player that was in beta that could play .avi files but none of the links were working. So is there any other avi players out there?

pyro6128

Reaction score
rockplayer is in public beta now i think. A simple google search should be able to find it

OP
T

tu3218

Reaction score
yeah I found the link but I go to download the .apk an it says "You cannot view this page because this group has exceeded its bandwidth quota". Maybe if someone could post the file that would be really helpful.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yeah I found the link but I go to download the .apk an it says "You cannot view this page because this group has exceeded its bandwidth quota". Maybe if someone could post the file that would be really helpful.

There several links in that thread, try a different link

aisvo

Reaction score
Does anyone know where if there is a AVI player out there? I remember seeing some Rockon player that was in beta that could play .avi files but none of the links were working. So is there any other avi players out there?

Here you go. It does play .avi files smoothly, but not quite the same with MKV files. Maybe overclocking the phone will do the trick. dancedroid

I got this link from somewhere in this forum,
2shared - download RockPlayer_0.2.8_Beta_v6_vfp.apk