aux converter for ipod cord?

Shmooze

Reaction score
To better explain, I have a connector for my ipod stemming to the back of my cars pioneer deck. Rather than removing the cord installed, is there an aux converter I can use for the droids rhapsody app?

OP
Shmooze

Shmooze

Reaction score
I would like to attach the converter to the iPod connector making it auxiliary

pyro6128

Reaction score
Which pioneer deck do you have? Mine has the ipod cord too, routed to my glove compartment. Do you have an aux port on the face of it?

OP
Shmooze

Shmooze

Reaction score
I have a Bluetooth enabled deck, rather new however I can't seem to locate the auxiliary input. I clearly see the abbreviation at the bottom though. The product listed seems to be a connection for iPod through the auxiliary input but I need the opposite. Auxiliary attachment from the iPod cord. A converter

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score

pyro6128

Reaction score
Thats weird, your aux port should be right there in front.

And yea, he wants a female ipod connector on one end, so that he can connect his plug to that connector instead of the ipod, with a male aux on the other end, so he can plug it into the droid to use it with the radio

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thats weird, your aux port should be right there in front.

And yea, he wants a female ipod connector on one end, so that he can connect his plug to that connector instead of the ipod, with a male aux on the other end, so he can plug it into the droid to use it with the radio

Got it, then follow the GROM Audio link above. I've done business with them before, and they're great.

If he supposedly has an aux port, why not use a M-M Stereo (less likely to confuse the stereo)? Could it be in the back? Something his radio installer failed to plug in when they installed it?

OP
Shmooze

Shmooze

Reaction score
Grom link is what I needed. As for the auxiliary input I'm not sure if its in the back or what but I really don't want to have to remove the deck. Thanks for the help everyone.