Automatically Sync Photos

naman919

Reaction score
I swear, i'm going to ask this everyday. No one will answer me!

I tried to search, even asked for help and for people to point me in the right direction. No responses period. All I want to know is:

Like Qik with video, is there an app that will automatically upload my photos to their server?

I hate manually syncing/copying photos b/c i forget to do it frequently. Would love a "set it and forget it" type program so I will always have them.

Ideas/solutions? TIA.

slammed

Reaction score
are you wanting to sync with a Qik server or any server? I sync mine with Picasa.

slammed

Reaction score
well it depends on the rom, if i use ud new era, it wont sync at all.(atleast i havent figured it out yet). if i use a cm rom then it syncs anytime something has changed. also if you upload pics from a pc, it will sync those to your phone.

SnoDrtRider

Reaction score
I use Photobucket and every pic I take gets uploaded automatically as long as I have service and if an upload fails it notifies me to re-try the upload. You will need to set a default upload box.
FYI If you want to sort into different albums make sure you do it BEFORE you post links and IMG tags on forums because if you move them after the links will break.

BTW The Photobucket mobile app is in the Market (free) but there is no Picasa App which I think is strange.

OP
naman919

naman919

Reaction score
I use Photobucket and every pic I take gets uploaded automatically as long as I have service and if an upload fails it notifies me to re-try the upload. You will need to set a default upload box.
FYI If you want to sort into different albums make sure you do it BEFORE you post links and IMG tags on forums because if you move them after the links will break.

BTW The Photobucket mobile app is in the Market (free) but there is no Picasa App which I think is strange.

awesome. giving it a shot now.

slammed

Reaction score

Picasa is just part of google, it syncs as soon as you sign in with your gmail account. It syncs that same as your contact and mail, no app needed.

You can also see it in your Accounts & sync-> gmail account.

SnoDrtRider

Reaction score

Picasa is just part of google, it syncs as soon as you sign in with your gmail account. It syncs that same as your contact and mail, no app needed.

For some reason the sync to Picasa is not working... Hmmm

Went through my account settings both on the web and in the phone.

SGTiger

Reaction score

For some reason the sync to Picasa is not working... Hmmm

Went through my account settings both on the web and in the phone.

I use PicPush to automatically upload photos to Picasa as soon as I take them. Works well.