Automatic Re-dialer?

msmingel

Reaction score
Twice a week I have to call a certain number in order to make a reservation for the following week. The phone number is constantly busy, in fact, very often you don't get a busy signal instead you get a message that says "all circuits are busy, please hang up and try your call again".

I am looking for an app that will automatically hang up the phone and redial the number whenever a busy signal or that message is received. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? The app needs to be fast.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Twice a week I have to call a certain number in order to make a reservation for the following week. The phone number is constantly busy, in fact, very often you don't get a busy signal instead you get a message that says "all circuits are busy, please hang up and try your call again".

I am looking for an app that will automatically hang up the phone and redial the number whenever a busy signal or that message is received. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? The app needs to be fast.

It's a great idea. And a search in the Market found just an app called Auto Redial. It's 2.00 and I can't speak on how good it works, but try it for 24 hours and if you don't like it you can get a full refund.

And :welcome: to the Droid Forum, I see this is your first post. :)