Auto mounting of SD card won't turn off

kelee

Reaction score
Hi. I downloaded an ap to convert my itunes music to play on the droid. It worked but one of the things it did was auto mount my SD card to the computer anytime I plug it in to the USB drive. I uninstalled the program and have rebooted and it won't stop. Any suggestions?
Thanks

hahn

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem. It started happening after I installed Ultimate Droid v10. I cant figure out how to turn it off.

Help would be appreciated.

713King

Reaction score
I actually had the same problem with cyanogenmod untill I installed the newest froyo leak and everything works fine now

hahn

Reaction score
Yeah, froyo fixed the problem, but I haven't made the permanent leap yet, too much to lose in not having app2sd

SnoDrtRider

Reaction score
Hi. I downloaded an ap to convert my itunes music to play on the droid. It worked but one of the things it did was auto mount my SD card to the computer anytime I plug it in to the USB drive. I uninstalled the program and have rebooted and it won't stop. Any suggestions?
Thanks

Did you uninstall the program on both your computer and Droid?

I had this issue with Double Twist and could not find a way to disable the auto mount so I trashed the program and the app.