"Authentication error" Notification

rojoatlanta

Reaction score
The password to my Yahoo email account was hacked and used to send spam. Since I wanted to keep that account, I changed the password to a much stronger value and now the spamming has stopped. There is one remaining irritant - on my Droid X phone I several "Authentication error" notifications every day that I have to manually clear.

Does someone know how to turn OFF the notifications from a single Droid app? (in this case it's Yahoo mail)

the5barrons

Reaction score
The password to my Yahoo email account was hacked and used to send spam. Since I wanted to keep that account, I changed the password to a much stronger value and now the spamming has stopped. There is one remaining irritant - on my Droid X phone I several "Authentication error" notifications every day that I have to manually clear.

Does someone know how to turn OFF the notifications from a single Droid app? (in this case it's Yahoo mail)

Can't you clear the account, as in "delete" and start fresh with your new password and everything? That should eliminate that.

OP
R

rojoatlanta

Reaction score
clear the account

Can you explain what you mean by clear the account?