ATTN: All DROID X Users

xan

Reaction score
guess they finally cycled through all the 'refurbs' enough times. sending out the same broken phone multiple times as certified must have pissed off enough customers.

OP
P

pbj420

Reaction score
So I get my phone today in the mail and I call Verizon back to say how the HTC phone isn't even comparable to the DROIDX. Only now they say they have plenty of DROIDX phones at all shipping locations.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
P

pbj420

Reaction score
Yeah they are sending me another droid x. Oh and like I said they were gonna send me a htc incredible instead. Well they sent me a Htc eris instead. WTF?

ryanwv24

Reaction score
Yeah they are sending me another droid x. Oh and like I said they were gonna send me a htc incredible instead. Well they sent me a Htc eris instead. WTF?

I would be going ape **** on them and demanding some credit on my bill for the time without your phone. Since you did not have your phone it has hurt your productivity at work and put a strain on you for not being able to respond to your bosses emails. Just saying, lol

OP
P

pbj420

Reaction score
That's a good idea. I called to say something yesterday. Was told they had them in stock the time. Then I went to the Verizon store and had them look up who was helping me the first day on the phone. Now they are saying that they just got the refurbs yesterday. And they can tell me who gave me the wrong info to begin with.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums