AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III Getting Official Jelly Bean Update via Kies

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
garnet-red-att-galaxy-s3-2.jpg

This one isn't Verizon related, but we know that some of you either have multiple accounts or have friends/family on other networks, so here's some useful AT&T news. AT&T just released the Android 4.1/Jelly Bean update for their version of the Samsung Galaxy S III. Rather than the traditional OTA update, they launched this one via Samsung's Kies app. You can download Kies for Windows and Mac here: Kies - Sync Media, Contacts & Calendars Across All Devices | Samsung

Your SGS3 must be running baseband version I747UCLEM, I747UCLG1, I747UCLH9, or I747UCLI5 for the update to take effect. To check that you can go to your “About Phone” in the settings.

Source: SlashGear

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
About time. I've been wanting to go back to go stock for a while now until some solid/stable 4.2 roms come out.

diannaalisa

Reaction score
Verizon, you disappoint me.I am a customer, and will be the last to get this update. What is happening to you? Where is the Verizon that care about customer satisfaction and puts that first? :(

steeletown

Reaction score
diannaalisa said:
Verizon, you disappoint me.I am a customer, and will be the last to get this update. What is happening to you? Where is the Verizon that care about customer satisfaction and puts that first? :(

They have to make sure that the new droid RAZR line gets updated first. They are a Verizon only device so they made the RAZR line there priority.