AT&T Navigator(SM) for iPhone $6.99/month

Mule65

Reaction score
Do iPhone users actually pay $6.99/month for their GPS Navigator and $4.99/month for VoiceDial? :rofl3:

LIMITED TIME OFFER; SAVE 30% each month on AT&T Navigator only on the iPhone. Download now at $6.99/month. AT&T Navigator transforms your Apple® iPhone™ 3G and 3GS into a voice-guided GPS navigation system with turn-by-turn driving directions.(AT&T Navigator is currently not supported on the iPad.) A subscription charge will appear on your AT&T wireless bill. You can choose between monthly or annual subscription options. Details below.

$6.99/month subscription charge. Charges for this application will appear on your AT&T wireless bill. AT&T Navigator is a GPS navigation tool for iPhone 3G & iPhone 3GS with 3.0 OS. Not supported on the Original iPhone and iPad.

a44kaliburll

Reaction score
I love Google....

LOVE EM!

However, every time I think how wonderful they really are Michael Scott's voice pops into my head from this scene.

Scene from the Chili's episode

Michael: Uh huh, Kenneth Road, born and raised. Spent my whole life right here in Lackawanna County and I do not intend on movin'. I know this place. I know how many hospitals we have, I know how many schools we have. It's home, you know? I know the challenges this county's up against. Here's the thing about those discount suppliers. They don't care. They come in, they undercut everything, and they run us out of business, and then, once we're all gone, they jack up the prices.
Christian: I know.
Michael: It's bad.
Christian: It's terrible.

I know its not google that would be raising our cellular prices, but think...when all else is gone and google is left...

I have a feeling that everything we have for free now will have a price tag later on...

cpjr

Reaction score
There are several stand-alone navigation apps in the appstore, including Navigon which I paid $15 for...ok not free like Google's on android....but the maps are loaded directly on the phone so there is NO need for a data connection, worth it to me for that reason.

cpjr

Reaction score
Yeah, thats a pro for google being the maker of the OS ;) and also the reason iOS has google maps, but google wont allow/add turn-by-turn.

a44kaliburll

Reaction score
no doubt google is the greatest....back before they made google voice available to everyone...I swore to them they could have my first child...I got the invite and my first child will be born in October...

...hope they dont hold me to it...:icon_eek: