ASTRO? apk file

athensparks

Reaction score
i downloaded an Apk file swype and i dont know how to download a file manager to get it running. it was suggested to used Astro but where do i get it. does anyone have a link or recommend anything better?

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Astro is my favorite file manager. Open your market app and search for Astro. It's free and very popular.

JayMonster

Reaction score
Astro is my favorite file manager. Open your market app and search for Astro. It's free and very popular.

Love Astro myself. But it is only free (as of right now) through 01/31/2010

OP
athensparks

athensparks

Reaction score
thanks for the help i will do that. Have any of you used the swype keyboard yet?

OP
athensparks

athensparks

Reaction score
yes i tried it and i am happy with it so far. if you notice anything that bugs you let me know, i am going to reccomend it to my group of droiders if i still want it after the week. thanks again for the help.

OP
athensparks

athensparks

Reaction score
i am looking to back up my files does anyone have any reccomendations for that app?

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
i am looking to back up my files does anyone have any reccomendations for that app?

You can actually use the Astro File Manager to back up all of your apps. Open Astro, hit the menu button on the bottom of your Droid, choose Tools, then choose Application Manager/Backup. From there, you can either select all of your apps by checking the box in the top right corner, or you can go down the list and choose them one by one. Once you have chosen which apps to backup, hit the "backup" button in the upper left corner.