Artistic skins?

Beer

Reaction score
I usually like DecalGirl skins (artwork with a matching screen background) but they still aren't making them for the Turbo yet. Has anybody found a source? Part of me wonders if there aren't many because of the thin bezel and or adherence issue to the ballistic nylon.

OP
Beer

Beer

Reaction score
So I got a skin from MightySkins.com Cell Phone Skins Tablet Skins Gaming Skins The front is two small pieces that adhere to the top and bottom so there's no protection for the side bezel. It's pretty thin anyway. The downloadable background aligns perfectly with the front pieces and is easy to download. The back piece has cut outs for the flashes, camera, and Motorola logo. It seems to adhere pretty well to the nylon and if you rub it after application it sinks into the grooves. It doesn't go all the way out to the sides, there's a mm or two of exposed nylon. That's not a big deal but I'm used to perfection in skins. My favorite has always been DecalGirl but they are not producing them for the Turbo yet. I have a feeling they are concerned about adherence because of the texture on the nylon model.

OP
Beer

Beer

Reaction score
FYI-Decal Girl now has Turbo skins. My mighty skin still seems to be holding up pretty well so I'm going to hang on to it for a bit longer.