Are there live wallpapers in the market?

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I did reboot. had to let my phone sit and give it some time to think about life. works now

so for all the people who say it doesnt work, i know there are a couple... just wait an hour or so

haha my phone likes to ponder its next move sometimes too lmao

and sometimes when i get a few beers in me my phone likes to act like its been drinking too (or maybe thats just me :))

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
it works on mine i have BB.7.8. i have the rotating earth one running now

yup

I went from 7.6 to 7.8 for the live wallpapers and it seems to be working fine for me

yayyyyy:icon_ banana:

cbux5000

Reaction score
I'm having issues editing build.prop. I'm able to navigate to the file and open it with File Editor but it won't let me save any changes I make to the file. I used AndroZip to view the file properties and it said I don't have write access -- I'm assuming that this is my problem.

How can I remedy this? Just downloaded Root Explorer as mjones1052 suggested but I get an error telling me that Root Explorer has not been able to obtain root access. "Because of issues with Superuser, this often happens the first time the app is run but is usually fine from then on." Closed Root Explorer and tried again but no luck. Rebooted the phone and still no luck.

I'm rooted and running BuglessBeast 0.7.4 with the LiveWallpaper ROM installed.

Thoughts?

Edit: Guess my BB version is a bit out of date...I'm going to try a newer version.

Chatchie

Reaction score
They show up in the market running droidmod. Didnt have to change anything.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
They show up in the market running droidmod. Didnt have to change anything.
Same here...I'm running DroidMod and I see the available Live wallpapers. I can't say I'm totally enthused about the ones there, but I saw about 20 different live ones.

cbux5000

Reaction score
Updated to BB 1.1 and they're now showing up the in the market. Awesome.

jdx

Reaction score
I have to admit, i thought live wallpapers were just battery wasting gadgets, but now i kinda like em. Especially the earth one is awesome. And the galaxy one is nice too, but it makes my phone lag when sliding homescreens.