Archived gmail

Sturim

Reaction score
I'm sure there is a simple answer to this, but I can't figure it out. I have a few emails that I received on my DINC and I hit the archive button on them assuming I could then find them on my google account later. Well, I clicked on the archive button while accessing my gmail account on my computer today and nothing is there. I then went to my phone and synced it thinking maybe that was the case....still no archived email. Is it on my phone somewhere in an archive? I can't seem to find any sort of button in the gmail app for my archived mail. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am obviously looking for those emails now =) .

WHJake

Reaction score
In your gmail account, click on "All Mail". They should be in there.

OP
S

Sturim

Reaction score
GREAT!! Thanks Jake, everything was there on my phone. The one thing I'm trying to figure out is there a place to look when I log in on my computer for things I have archived from my phone? Or, is there something that sends it where I can access it from my desktop?REALLY appreciate your help on this, it was driving me crazy!

WHJake

Reaction score
Sorry if I wasn't clear, but that is how to access from your desktop. From your desktop computer, go to your gmail account and log in. On the left side you will see a column of choices : "Compose Mail", "Inbox", ....., etc. One of the choices is "...more". Click on this, then click on "All Mail". You will see all your mail messages, including archived messages, whether they were archived from your mobile or your desktop (provoided you are sync'd between your mobile and your google account).

OP
S

Sturim

Reaction score
Thanks again Jake, finally got it all straight. I'm new to gmail and google in general...basically using it all now due to getting the Incredible. You have been a great help.