Apps to sd

gobbles23

Reaction score
What is benefit of moving apps to sd card since there is plenty of internal space on the phone?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

nycorduroy

Reaction score
Great question, I've been wondering this for awhile. I've always seen it mentioned in posts in a positive way. A few times also seen it spoken of as a selling point for ROM "abc". So to the powers that be, "what is the truth behind putting apps to SD?" The more details the better. Noobie I am, teach you will.
Nycorduroy

Sent from my DROIDX

TwerpPoet

Reaction score
It's mostly for people who don't have plenty of space on their phone. If you've got the memory to spare, leave your apps there. They will load and run faster.

Not everyone's phone came with 8GB of internal memory. And then there are the app collectors and people who play a lot of high end games. They tend to max out their phone's memory.

OP
G

gobbles23

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. That is what I thought, but was confused when it came with liberty since it is for the dx and d2 where they both have plenty of internal storage

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

TwerpPoet

Reaction score
It's an integral part of Froyo. They would have had to deliberately remove it. No reason to remove it as long as it provides functionality with no major drawbacks.

ayphool

Reaction score
Can it b done via smsung glxy tb 7.0 +?

by tab 7.0 +

ayphool

Reaction score
No, i mean from device to sd card,tq

by tab 7.0 +

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does the tab have an SD slot? If not I think Samsung sells an SD card adapter. Either way yes you should be able to although there's no real reason to.

ayphool

Reaction score
Yes it has, and now im using 16gb micro sd card, but theres no "move to sd card" function at it, thats y im wondering...?tq

by tab 7.0 +

ayphool

Reaction score
Already download but it seems to b that its not problem here, the problem is that this device (or the os) didnt support that apps,tq

by tab 7.0 +