apps didn't sync after wipe and install

razorseal

Reaction score
What can I do to force it to sync and automatically download my apps? I mean I can restore them from to, but I rather let it dl so it can do it's thing with apps2sd...

Its for. 2 btw

shiccy

Reaction score
I had the same problem... What's SUPPOSE to happen is when you load the Market, your Apps are sitting there waiting for you to redownload them. Mine never ended up showing up, and I ended up having to try to remember what apps I had before... I'm fairly certain I don't have them all, but I have most.

Sorry to not be more of a help (this is w/ BB, too, BTW)

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Go back to 0.1 if you want them to automatically sync. He disabled the setup wizard and I think this is why they won't sync. Or restore data only from a previous backup. Titanium backup is worth a few bucks as well.

schellbl

Reaction score
I have the same problem so I went back to v0.1 and just did the install over it. Everything is working fine now. Hope that helps.
Brian

OP
R

razorseal

Reaction score
Well that's a bummer... that's a nice feature to disable!

Ill just use titanium then

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't think he intended to disable the auto sync of apps, but it seems that's what happened when he bypassed the setup wizard. Just a theory on my part.

elohel

Reaction score
Yeah, it didn't work for me either. I just assumed that's what the big ol' [EXPARAMENTAL] tag was... =D

justin.graeff

Reaction score
When I went to Bugless v1.1, it restored my apps. However, when I moved on to Froyo, it stopped syncing for me. I don't know why, but it hasn't since. I went from rooted Froyo to Bugless Beast v0.1 to Bugless Beast v0.2 and non of those automatically saved them for me.

However, there is a backup option in Astro File Explorer, so I backed them up in there. For some reason, it won't let you restore from the app, so I just go into the folder where it stored the back up and manually do it there. That way I don't forget and I still have all the apps.