Apps constantly installing

Skyscraper38

Reaction score
I've noticed very bad battery lately and went to my downloads in the market and noticed about 5 apps that say they are installing and they never actually download them, and there isn't anyway i can stop them or anything, could someone help me out?

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Clcik on them and cancel all the installs one by one. "Update all" can be finicky sometimes

bharrismac

Reaction score
I've noticed very bad battery lately and went to my downloads in the market and noticed about 5 apps that say they are installing and they never actually download them, and there isn't anyway i can stop them or anything, could someone help me out?

navigate to the market info page in [settings>applications>manage applications>all(tab on top)>market] and clear cache and data for the market app.

jdayton

Reaction score
this is a little off topic my apps keep force closing does anyone know why this is happening?

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
this is a little off topic my apps keep force closing does anyone know why this is happening?

Which apps? And are you rooted and running a custom ROM?

Sent from somewhere...

jdayton

Reaction score
no im not rooted or runnig a custom setup,its all apps even messaging and the browser

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Its what they will do in the store if you took it in so worth a shot.

Sent from somewhere...

BigDaddyRhino

Reaction score

navigate to the market info page in [settings>applications>manage applications>all(tab on top)>market] and clear cache and data for the market app.
THANK YOU!!!!! Yes, in all Caps.. I've had two apps that constantly try to update that I have not been able to cancel (some odd Google market error)