Applications You Will Get

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just wanted to start a thread where people could post the different apps that they are getting. The must have's and maybe just the little knowns. There may be quite a few people that wonder where some of these apps are, but I know the app library is quite huge. It seems it could be alittle easier to point out some really good apps, so people may not have to go hunt them down, they could just come here and the links are posted for them.

****EDITED: I have created a sticky under the main applications thread with the application lists. Please Enjoy!****

Last edited:

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
to clarify, you want us to find them (the equivalent to what we are using now) at AndroLib and post a link?

OP
New2u

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes basically, that or you can just name them, at least with a name it would be quite easy to look up also.

EDIT: Only for those that want to, and / or are just bored.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
The Spanish / English translator would be great for me, living in South Florida you need to be somewhat bilingual. This could be very useful here for sure.

Damn I read that one wrong. Dictionary, Boo Hoo !!

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
well a translator would be nice, but those are usually crap...

souljerr

Reaction score
AndroZip File Manager
Weight Loss for Cardio Trainer
1337pwn.com

AndroLib seems hard to search. Anybody have tips on how to make it more effective? I'm looking for an app to track my workouts and what I eat, something to track my open jobs (I'm a recruiter) and there is this cool iPhone app where you can play a song and the app will tell you the song name.

Thanks guys.

OP
New2u

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
AndroZip File Manager
Weight Loss for Cardio Trainer
1337pwn.com

AndroLib seems hard to search. Anybody have tips on how to make it more effective? I'm looking for an app to track my workouts and what I eat, something to track my open jobs (I'm a recruiter) and there is this cool iPhone app where you can play a song and the app will tell you the song name.

Thanks guys.

Calorie Counter by FatSecret v1.7.0 Application for Android | Health
Barcode Calorie v0.45 Application for Android | Health
Food Tracker v2.1 Application for Android | Lifestyle

Try and take a look at those. I hope the apps are worthwhile at least.

OP
New2u

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just saw that, that one has the barcode scan built into it... kinda makes the barcode scan one useless.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
MSN Messenger ;), The Weather Channel, English/Spanish dictionary, Pandora, The google maps app :rolleyes:, Google talk (of course) . I think there is an app for excersing that will show what path you have taken also. Barcode scanner and the PDF creator if it's not native. Also Docs2go too. Now I can work on the raod with out my laptop :D