App that works in recording calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

bfdroidx

Reaction score
Just curious why you would need to record your calls in the first place.

Do you spend a lot of time talking on the phone to people you plan to take to court later?

It just seems a little contrived to be planning on setting someone up by answering a call from them and then recording it so you can take them to court later??

May not be the reason you are looking, but that seems the only reason why it would be needed.
So you are the morality police?

There are many, many reasons why a recorder would be extremely helpful, especially when you are driving.

But enough of that, its really none of your business dictating the morality of others.

If I buy a baseball bat, I suppose you want to know if its being bought to bash someones brains out, even if I am purchasing it for a little league team.

NOW, answer the mans question!!!!

piquat

Reaction score
Just curious why you would need to record your calls in the first place.

Do you spend a lot of time talking on the phone to people you plan to take to court later?

It just seems a little contrived to be planning on setting someone up by answering a call from them and then recording it so you can take them to court later??

May not be the reason you are looking, but that seems the only reason why it would be needed.
So you are the morality police?

There are many, many reasons why a recorder would be extremely helpful, especially when you are driving.

But enough of that, its really none of your business dictating the morality of others.

If I buy a baseball bat, I suppose you want to know if its being bought to bash someones brains out, even if I am purchasing it for a little league team.

NOW, answer the mans question!!!!

LOLZ, just let it go. He'll figure it out eventually.

Love the analogy though. :rofl3:

His reaction brings up a good point though. I wonder if there is no app for this because of this same misconception. I'm assuming he's from the US, and he jumps straight to the conclusion that something nefarious is going to be done with this. I could only imagine that lack of knowledge is worse for developers not living here. Maybe that's why there is really no viable option for this. Anybody who pauses long enough to even think about it doesn't want to deal with what they see as the "legalities".

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thread closed. Immediately after I warned about closing the thread there were negative comments made. Besides, I think 5 pages on this subject posted in the wrong aea is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.