App that allows a certain number to come through when my phone is on silent ?

ugafan2081

Reaction score
I want to put my phone on silent when I sleep but I want my girl friend to be able to call me and it wake me up. Is there an app or a way to do this and just allow her number to make my phone ring when it is on silent? Please help me and how to do this!
Thanks !

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

Dejuanxg

Reaction score
Wheres my droid has a feature like this it will always ring if the phone is on silent or viberate when that number calls you but I think it is for the paid version only, which is only a dollar.

Loric

Reaction score
The app that allows this is called Semi-silent

Lenagainster

Reaction score
Silent time lite. Does exactly what you want. Can set up schedule for times when you don't want the phone to ring, and allow exceptions to ring through during some or all of the scheduled quiet times.

garywojdan81

Reaction score
Auto Ring is another good one as well. It doesn't require root & you can set it up to allow only 1# or multiple ones for calls and sms. Plus it's free in the market.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

debdroid1a

Reaction score
Silent time lite. Does exactly what you want. Can set up schedule for times when you don't want the phone to ring, and allow exceptions to ring through during some or all of the scheduled quiet times.
I second this one. Very easy to use. I have a few contacts I want to come through. I've set this to go off every night at a certain time in the evenings and come on in the mornings at a certain time. Easy to shut off on weekends when I'm up later, then I start again before I go to sleep. Works great. Also great to set a time if you need to take a nap:).