App manager for mac?

CarbonWyre

Reaction score
Is there an application like app manager 4.9 for mac? I'm starting to work on a theme and I heard you need it to resign packages and stuff but since I'm on a mac I was wondering if there is a replacement or something like it.

SOLOX2

Reaction score
Is there an application like app manager 4.9 for mac? I'm starting to work on a theme and I heard you need it to resign packages and stuff but since I'm on a mac I was wondering if there is a replacement or something like it.

bump

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score

I have VERY limited experience theming but from what I remember there is not, that may have changed by now, not sure but what I did to remedy the situation was install ubuntu through virtualbox and there were programs to do it, it's been a long time since I have tried any theming though so I don't remember the name but a quick google search should do the trick.