App idea?

cromo8

Reaction score
is there and app for you to be able to use your phone as a tv remote?

dont know how many times ive been like wow wheres the remote, wish my phone was the remote

The phone does not have the parts it needs to be a remote. I however watch Hulu from a laptop hooked to my projector... and I use PhoneMyPC so that I dont have to get up to switch videos or pause. It connects right to my PC and acts as a mouse and keyboard.

The phone does not have the parts it needs to be a remote. I however watch Hulu from a laptop hooked to my projector... and I use PhoneMyPC so that I dont have to get up to switch videos or pause. It connects right to my PC and acts as a mouse and keyboard.
i was wondering because it can be used a a FioS remote, figured it could do it

does that app work with mac?

is there and app for you to be able to use your phone as a tv remote?

dont know how many times ive been like wow wheres the remote, wish my phone was the remote

Seen it asked before. I don't think there is. I have an Harmony 1100 Remote and sometimes I confuse it with my Droid. Yes, it's bigger but when your multitasking you can get confused.

logitech_1100.jpg

does that app work with mac?

Well, I checked out the WEBSITE and looks like it is only for windows now.

FIOS and your TV are 2 separate things. Your TV's remote uses infrared so an app isn't going to be able to provide a solution on its own. The FIOS remote app uses data to connect to your FIOS box. If your TV is connected to the internet in a similar fashion then such a solution may be possible.

Back