[APP] Automatic Call Recorder for Android

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
op1vVmVKsM5V2NjFx1qDiPDYELDJaQTgyMvXzAut1o2LbXeiklJJOxhlYuT6fkpuYaRI=w300

The Automatic Call Recorder App allows you to automatically record any outgoing or incoming calls that are made on your mobile phone for future play back. Have you ever taken an important call while you were driving or while your hands were full. Chances are you had to pull over the vehicle or stop what you were doing to go rummage for a pen and some paper. With call recorder you can just keep going about your business. The phone call will be recorded and you can go back to it when you are not busy doing something else. Giving you a chance to write down the information that you need. There are many other uses for this app. Remembering precious moments like talking to your kids (who knows what they will say next), it would be neat to catch those moments with a recording. The app includes plenty of features.

wFviMFdFK81-Lh7H1cfgOOzk5AUhbqhXzqnBO6GykVPU6LdVq4quetAdnsa8LzDruA=h310
mBfeDuniYeZoRuLXkHcqz_xrmwmj6koizJk9i5-vba522fcZkCobt5P5ucgGRia9uUs=h310
sGdiUASytA_vH4tXs9BQ-yDso5STh-I0BvzUftlBqGQIqbjIigjXsuAI8r2V0tRUzyKG=h310

Features of Automatic Call Recorder include auto record calls, select small recording file formats like mp3, mp4, and 3gp to keep high quality recordings while not taking up all of your memory, call recording list management, listen to recorded files using the preinstalled media player, send recordings through email, mms, or easily use messenger apps installed on your phone, copy files to your phones memory card directly, always able to check available memory, set password so that only you have access to recordings, choose to show or hide recordings in your phones media player, choose between black and white themes, easily find recordings by linking to cloud services. Head to the link below for more details and to download for FREE.

Via Play Store

leonard

Reaction score
Depends on your jurisdiction. In my jurisdiction, as long as one party to the conversation consents it is legal.

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Google Voice does (or used to) offer this....it would automatically play a message for both parties that it was recording.

I didn't know the laws varied - I thought it was illegal everywhere in the US.

The lesson here is don't conduct illegal activity via phone or email!