APNDroid BLOCKS Picture Messages when UNINSTALLED!?

xmguy

Reaction score
I need help with this one. I downloaded APNDroid on my Droid 2. After a member here said it would disable data on command. It didn't do that. But once I removed it my Picture Messaging stopped working too. Now only if the app is installed and and turned on will my Picture Messaging work. If I uninstall it stops working. This has me concerned. The app has my Picture Messaging hostage. It works as long as APNDroid is on the phone and enabled. Once removed my Picture Messaging stops too.

Ideas!?

jarnold2

Reaction score
I need help with this one. I downloaded APNDroid on my Droid 2. After a member here said it would disable data on command. It didn't do that. But once I removed it my Picture Messaging stopped working too. Now only if the app is installed and and turned on will my Picture Messaging work. If I uninstall it stops working. This has me concerned. The app has my Picture Messaging hostage. It works as long as APNDroid is on the phone and enabled. Once removed my Picture Messaging stops too.

Ideas!?

I'm not sure about that but after I read it I notcied that it did it to me too! I've been looking everywhere do you know what to do to get my data on my phone back? I uninstalled not thinking anything about it and now if I'm not connected to wifi it wont let me get on anything! Someone please help!

OP
xmguy

xmguy

Reaction score

Ideas!?

I'm not sure about that but after I read it I notcied that it did it to me too! I've been looking everywhere do you know what to do to get my data on my phone back? I uninstalled not thinking anything about it and now if I'm not connected to wifi it wont let me get on anything! Someone please help!

I think I had to reinstall the APN and turn on the data and mms. Then uninstall the app.

jarnold2

Reaction score
I just ended up calling at&t last night and they helped me out I def say to anyone do not download that app. If you want your internet temporarily off dial *#*#4636#*#*then going to phone information then press the menu button go to more then you can enable or disable your data temporarily.