APN Settings help needed for European Networks

njshor

Reaction score
Would anyone have any thoughts on where to get the correct settings for other networks thoughout Europe .. ( in the format below) ... ( for my German Milestone )

Name =
APN =
Proxy =
Port =
Username =
Password =
Server =
MMSC =
MMS Proxy =
MMS Port =
MCC =
MNC =
APN type =

was just in London and was left looking stupid as I could not get into my calendar ( have an Austrian "3" card that was suposed to work, my german T-mobile card also did not , and I bought a UK "3 Three" prepaid - that would have given me 150 mb - no luck )

BTW - The Austrian "3" card is Great in Austria.. even get mobile TV free of charge ( it should work - without roaming charges in other "3" countries UK ( Which I could not get to work ) - Italy, Sweden, and HongKong - have not tried it yet though

I would be greatful for any help

regards

xue

Reaction score
Would anyone have any thoughts on where to get the correct settings for other networks thoughout Europe .. ( in the format below) ... ( for my German Milestone )

Name =
APN =
Proxy =
Port =
Username =
Password =
Server =
MMSC =
MMS Proxy =
MMS Port =
MCC =
MNC =
APN type =

was just in London and was left looking stupid as I could not get into my calendar ( have an Austrian "3" card that was suposed to work, my german T-mobile card also did not , and I bought a UK "3 Three" prepaid - that would have given me 150 mb - no luck )

BTW - The Austrian "3" card is Great in Austria.. even get mobile TV free of charge ( it should work - without roaming charges in other "3" countries UK ( Which I could not get to work ) - Italy, Sweden, and HongKong - have not tried it yet though

I would be greatful for any help

regards

does this help?
Android Australia APNs

saildroid

Reaction score
antipodes...

Pretty unlikely that that helps. He was asking for Austria, the link is about Australia. Pretty far apart...

I also would be interested in getting this information (for the Droid 2 Global, in case it makes a difference) for Austria's A1 network. Thanks!

tti100

Reaction score
As I also have an europeen Milestone the best thing to do is to ask for the right APN's from your nerwork provider. They should be able to help, just give them your phone type aso.

Sent from my Milestone using DroidForums