Apex with Leaked 2.3

devortex

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Does apex 1.4.1 work with the leaked gingerbread 2.3 that's floating about?

Nope, as of this moment, there's no way to root the gingerbread (2.3.3) update. It's friggin amazing though, so I recommend checking it out if you won't mind using sbf to get back to official.

turdbogls

Reaction score
since GingerBread is rooted now, whats in store for Apex??...

When did GingerBread get rooted? Where are the instructions? It's pretty a pretty amazing update!

last night, droid life has some instructions. you still have to be on stock 2.3.340 system, and rooted to do it tho.

i for one will be attacking this tonight.

as for Apex. i am pretty sure FAB got a T-bolt so i doubt we will be seeing anything in the future from him...thankfully there are still some developers backing the DX. the blurry GB is amazing as is....i cant wait to see what this does once overclocked and de-bloated....let alone un-blurred :)

B-RAN

Reaction score
since GingerBread is rooted now, whats in store for Apex??...

When did GingerBread get rooted? Where are the instructions? It's pretty a pretty amazing update!

last night, droid life has some instructions. you still have to be on stock 2.3.340 system, and rooted to do it tho.

i for one will be attacking this tonight.

as for Apex. i am pretty sure FAB got a T-bolt so i doubt we will be seeing anything in the future from him...thankfully there are still some developers backing the DX. the blurry GB is amazing as is....i cant wait to see what this does once overclocked and de-bloated....let alone un-blurred :)

I found all of the info after I read your post. I'll be hitting this up tonight as well. Really looking forward to having root so I can freeze those bloat apps in Titanium that I dont want. As for Blur I actually like it, especially the new Blur. It is much better and faster than the original X Blur!

KHeeney5

Reaction score
Fab said if GB got root ApeX would move on! So good news for us. Hopefully we see some pretty amazing stuff.

Droid_Boi86

Reaction score
thats what i thought, i could see him moving to other things when the DX wasn't seeing life beyound Froyo...

since GingerBread drop i could see the DX being utilize for another couple months...