Apex 2.0 RC3 based on .602 GB

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Fab has updated Apex for the newest version of GB. He said he is working on the bluetooth issue. Next he will be adding the Toolbox and also Imoseyen tweaks built in.

http://fabdroid.com/

Random ROM'd X

nemesis099

Reaction score
Hmm might have to switch back to Apex. I'm trying CM 7 right now but I'm having a lot of issues that I never had under Apex.

dweezle

Reaction score
Fab has updated Apex for the newest version of GB. He said he is working on the bluetooth issue. Next he will be adding the Toolbox and also Imoseyen tweaks built in.

FabDroid

Random ROM'd X

All I could find was a "PRE" RC3 test version. Is there an actual release candidate 3 ready for download?

sigua

Reaction score
Hmm might have to switch back to Apex. I'm trying CM 7 right now but I'm having a lot of issues that I never had under Apex.

Apex is pretty much the simplest, most trouble free, longest lasting ROM I've tried. CM7 is my
next favorite, but battery life basically eliminates it from consideration.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
brad92

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
The bluetooth issue has now been fixed. Apex RC3 Test 2.

random rom'd X

Top_Droid

Reaction score
I've been trying to update to the new GB but it wont take. I got stuck in a boot look 3 times last night and had to SBF back. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong...Any thoughts?

dweezle

Reaction score
I bought my first smartphone 2 weeks ago. It came with Apex 2.0 RC2 installed, so that is my only point of comparison. My phone had the .07p baseband on it so, when this .602 based version of Apex became available I decided I should go for it. I two part flashed into stock .602/.13p. That's where I am now. I thought that I'd hang with that until the next actual release candidate of Apex came out.

My wife and I camp in our Ford van for 3 months every year. It is tight and after the first few days we have to deal with living in all our gear clutter. That is what it's like being in this stock .602 ROM, even with most of the clutter frozen. I see why people like Apex.

I'm glad to see that the bluetooth bug is handled. I will keep reading here to see how people like the test Apex. Have any of you tried the newest Shuji ROM that is also .602 based. If you have, how would you compare it to Apex since they apparently share a lot of the same build characteristics?

OP
brad92

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've been trying to update to the new GB but it wont take. I got stuck in a boot look 3 times last night and had to SBF back. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong...Any thoughts?

Are you using the TBH all in one zip? Did you format the system?

random rom'd X

Top_Droid

Reaction score
Are you using the TBH all in one zip? Did you format the system?

random rom'd X

I couldn't find the all in one update. So I was using the 2 part install. It keeps on aborting on the first part and then I'm stuck.

Yes I formmated the system along with the boot, cache, and data

PS I like your signature "Random ROM"

PARick

Reaction score
I bought my first smartphone 2 weeks ago. It came with Apex 2.0 RC2 installed, so that is my only point of comparison. My phone had the .07p baseband on it so, when this .602 based version of Apex became available I decided I should go for it. I two part flashed into stock .602/.13p. That's where I am now. I thought that I'd hang with that until the next actual release candidate of Apex came out.

My wife and I camp in our Ford van for 3 months every year. It is tight and after the first few days we have to deal with living in all our gear clutter. That is what it's like being in this stock .602 ROM, even with most of the clutter frozen. I see why people like Apex.

I'm glad to see that the bluetooth bug is handled. I will keep reading here to see how people like the test Apex. Have any of you tried the newest Shuji ROM that is also .602 based. If you have, how would you compare it to Apex since they apparently share a lot of the same build characteristics?

No comparison. I find Apex much more smooth, fast and less buggy. I think battery life may be better on th Shuji, but have only uded this one for less than a day.

OP
brad92

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Where can I find the all in one updater?

It is only in the TBH app. You can install it over any ROM.

And thanks, I am always changing ROMs, currently on Darkslide and pretty content.

random rom'd X